Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I put the Pro in Procraftination

Right, so I was lamenting my procraftination last post.  So now that I have pics, I thought I'd share.

This first one was a beautiful Superwash BFL Hand painted Roving from Cordova Studios  It evolved on it's own into this yarn, complete with little eyelashes, just for that extra bit of ohlala.
Cornflowers

And this one was intially inspired by the little bumble bees you see in it.  The kick in the butt to actually make the yarn, however, was this months challenge over at Crafster.org Make something inspired by nature.  Well this most definitely fits that bill.  Art batt I purchased at Fibre Week, needle felted flowers and leaves, some tail spun locks(to look like grass) and some beads, and a bit of the leftover from the above yarn turned in to coil beehives. All spun on a core of crochet cotton.


Spun summer

I hope to turn it into a little shrug in time for posting it in the challenge.  Because that is what I need, more procraftination.

~Kara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!