Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

French knot sheep

I created this french knot sheep hoop as a thank you to the farmers who allowed me to attend thier shearing day last year.  It's been sitting around here for a while finished, but I just tonight packaged it up and have it ready to go to them.  Better late then never, right?  I spun the yarn from thier own sheeps wool, as to make it just a little more personal.

French knot sheep

I hope they like it!

~Kara

Shared on Skip to my Lou's Made by you Mondays
  Skip To My Lou

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Bella! I've been wanting to make something similar for my Mom. I like the way your wrapped the hoop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lime. I had a lot of extra yarn (and still do!) so around the outside of the hoop it went!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!