Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Single Colour Challenge- Done!

Here it is! All spun up. Again, the colour isn't coming through well, but I think it's the shade of chartreuse this phone cam doesn't love. The batt weighed .9oz, and I have approximately 120 yards. The goal was to "dust" the mohair into the verigated core. I believe I've accomplished that goal. It will become a light fluffy but warm scarf!
Now just to head over to the Fancy Kitty Lovers group and show off the lovelyness!
~Kara



2 comments:

  1. I am glad you have shared that. Love it! I should go start a Fiber Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is lovely as it is, but if you're indicating it's a bit more vibrant, then it is one of my favorite shades of green =) Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!