Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Found it Friday -Disgruntled ex has 17lbs of yarn for sale

And maybe two cats.  This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time with perfect quotes, like

"Maybe that's why I had thousands of dollars of credit card bills from "ravelry.com" and other such life-destroying sites."
And

" Some of it is even still in its packaging, I guess just in case she decided she suddenly needed this brand new package of yarn and there was some sort of crop-shortage in yarn-land so she had to buy it in advance." 

Apparently yarn and fluff aren't all love and sunshine.  At least not everyone. And definitly not to this guy.

Maybe I should send him a link to last weeks Found it Friday... That second song pretty much sums up his life...  And maybe, just maybe, she found a guy who asked her if she was knitting with handspun to replace this guy, as the first song...

~Kara

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't say anywhere if it was ever taken ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh if only I needed a mega yarn stash lol I already have to much fluff!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!