Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Pre Spinzilla 2017




 So, Spinzilla starts tomorrow.  It's a good thing I have a metric butt ton of wool, right?  I'm going to start with the batts, then onto the Corriedale tops (not all pictured) and then there's some (~6 pounds) Polwarth that isn't in these pictures.  And of course, so much more kicking around....... 

Do you think I'll have enough?

           
             The batts are either Corriedale or Polwarth!
All Corriedale!

                                   
Oh! And lets not forget this silk... there's that too...  


If I'm a little bit silent for the next little while, that's why.... I'm going to try to spin as much as humanly possible between regular life stuff and the extra Thanksgiving thing happening over the weekend....

October 2-8! Here I go! 

Oh! And P.S. I'm spinning on Team Recreated Textiles Red White and Woolies!  


Happily Spinning, 
~Kara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!